Jump to navigation Jump to search

A hearing healthcare professional who has earned a Masters Degree (M.S or M.A) or Doctorate Degree (Au.D or Ph.D) in audiology or a related field of study. Some activities that audiologists are involved with are the assessment and treatment of hearing and vestibular disorders, the dispensing of hearing aids, research, industrial consiultation, and/or teaching.